Meyer Group Ltd Online Returns Policy
NB: This policy relates to products bought from the following websites only: Anolon.co.uk, Prestige.co.uk, Circulon.uk.com, GourmetCookwareUK.com, Cookshop.RaymondBlanc.com, Cakeboss.co.uk and Kitchenwarexpress.co.uk.
If you purchased a Meyer product from elsewhere then please contact the retailer in the first instance.
To return any faulty, damaged, unwanted or incorrect product please always contact our Customer Service team in the first instance as you will need to obtain a returns reference number from them before you can return your item(s).
This policy deals with two key elements:
1. Cancelling your order; or
2. Returns, of which there are three categories of return:
a) The return of unwanted items (this means the product is in a resalable condition but you no longer want it);
b) Or, to inform us that part of your order was not delivered or it was received damaged;
c) Or, to return/exchange faulty items
1 - Cancelling your order:
When you place an order on our website you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 14 days after receiving the goods for any reason. You will need to contact us by email or post with your order details (full guidance on how to do this is at the bottom of this page). Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with any accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging.
If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2a – Returning unwanted items:
Refunds for unwanted items will be for the price you paid for the product and postage of that product to you. If multiple products were ordered and only part of the order is to be returned then postage will not be refunded. The cost of returning unwanted items to us will be borne by you. We will complete any refunds within 28 days of receiving the returned product(s).
2b - Order shortages or items received damaged:
You must notify us of any items received damaged or items missing from an order within three days of receipt. Please email or call us following the process at the bottom of this page.
2c - Faulty items:
If you think your item is faulty please email or call us following the process at the bottom of this page.
The manufacturer’s product guarantee terms and conditions will apply (for period of guarantees please refer to the Use & Care instructions supplied with the product). Your statutory rights will not be affected. If you wish to exchange an item you must inform us on your first request to us. Please note that we will refund returns postage costs on faulty goods only.
How to contact us:
It’s preferable you complete our Returns Request Form (opens Word document) and email this to us at email@example.com.
We aim to respond to your email within two working days of you sending it with details of how we will progress your request.
You can also call our customer services team on 0151 482 8282 but please be aware that opening times are Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm.
If you are calling please have the following information to hand:
- The name of the website you purchased the item from.
- Your order number (this will be found on the email confirmation you received when the order was placed on our website).
- The “Product Ref” number – this is usually a five-digit number which can be found on the order confirmation or on the website.
Returning Products Checklist:
1. Have you informed us of your wish to return your goods, and whether you require a refund or an exchange by email or telephone?
2. Have you kept the original packaging (and for unwanted items is it in a re-saleable condition)?
3. Ensure that you post out the goods in suitable packaging to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
4. Post your goods back to us with the reference number (which will be given to you by our customer services team) clearly visible using the most economical postage method whilst retaining a proof of postage receipt.
5. For exchange or refunds please allow the stated 28 working days of processing including the addition of the time taken for the goods to reach us once sent.