Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware is favoured by professional chefs & home chefs alike due to the exceptional heat conduction, durability and superb performance alongside its luxury aesthetics.
The restaurant tested, DuPont advanced non-stick interior ensures food will never stick to the pan, and the flush technology creates an aesthetic appearance to the pans interior as well as provides easy clean-up.
Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard anodized Nouvelle Copper skillet features a double full cap base - layers of aluminium encapsulated with copper, followed by a further layer of aluminium, and finished with an impact bonded magnetised stainless steel cap. This ensures not only the superior heat conductivity and distribution eliminating hot spots, but also enables the compatibility of this cookware to all hobs including induction.
Anolon Nouvelle Copper Skillet features:
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminium - for exceptional durability and heat distribution.
- Duponts advanced autograph 2 non-stick interior - ensuring superior food release and ease of cleaning.
- Double full cap base - features a layer of aluminium that is encapsulated with copper followed by a further layer of aluminium and finished with an impact bonded magnetised stainless steel cap.
- Anolon's Flush Rivet Technology - creating a smooth surface within the pans interior.
- Suitable for all cooker types - including induction.
- Oven safe up to 240°C.
- Includes a limited lifetime guarantee.