Delivery and Returns Information
Christmas Delivery 2017
To have your items delivered before Christmas, place your order before midday on December the 20th.
Where We Deliver To
At present Anolon.co.uk only services orders and delivers items to customers in the United Kingdom.
Anolon aims to process and dispatch orders taken before 12pm on the same day (Mainland UK only).
Anolon aims to process and dispatch orders taken after 12pm within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Anolon aims to have the item arrive at your chosen delivery destination between 2-5 days of you placing your order with us. If you do not receive your order within this time frame, please allow for 7 days for delivery before contacting customer service.
Seasonal & peak times of the year may affect our processing and dispatching times. At these infrequent peak times your order may take longer to dispatch.
Our Delivery Costs
|Location||Areas Include||Order Value: £0 - £99.99||Order Value: £100 Plus|
|Non-Mainland UK||Northern Ireland
Isle of Man
We charge the necessary postage fee in order to cover our own courier service fee, labour and packaging materials. This continues the assurance that the goods you have ordered from us are delivered to you securely and with optimum service.
Our Delivery Services
Your Delivery Confirmation
Upon ordering from Anolon, you will receive an email or text message from DPD to communicate your delivery information. To aid in the identification of the communication related to your purchase from this website, the email or text message will appear as ‘Meyer Group Ltd'.
You are able to track your item’s delivery process using the tracking code provided by DPD. You can track your order online here via the DPD website.
Your Delivery Window
All DPD orders benefit from a ‘one hour delivery window’, ensuring you don’t need to wait in all day for your goods to be delivered to your chosen location. DPD will communicate this delivery slot with you.
Management of your Delivery
You can manage or adjust your delivery information and options from the DPD website or app. You will be able to undertake the following:
- Change to ‘DPD Pickup’ option – Pick up from one of 2500 shops for click and collect. You can locate your closest shop here.
- Upgrade to Next Day Delivery at a cost
- Choose an alternative delivery date
- Opt to be left with specified neighbour
- Opt to be left in specified safe location
Returning your Items
If you purchased an Anolon product not from www.anolon.co.uk then please contact the retailer in the first instance.
If you did purchase your item from www.anolon.co.uk and wish to return your item, you must adhere to our returns policy within our terms and conditions. To return your item to us simply follow the these easy steps:
- Complete the ‘returns request form’ and email the completed form to email@example.com. We aim to respond to your email within two working days of you sending it with details of how we will progress your request.
- You can call our customer services team on 0151 482 8282 – Customer Service operating times are:
- Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-4pm.
If you are calling please ensure you have the following information to hand:
- The website you purchased the item from.
- Your order number - this will be found on the email confirmation you received when the order was placed on our website.
- The “Product Ref” number – this is usually a five-digit number which can be found on the order confirmation or on the website.